1. Facial Oil: Pour a little amount of olive oil on your palms. Rub your hands together to warm the oil and smooth over your face. Massage the oil deeply into your skin. Do it in slow, firm circular motions across the face. As the oil penetrates the skin, it dissolves dirt and blockages and pushes them out of your pores. Without scrubbing, wash the excessive oil off using a washcloth soaked in clean warm water. Follow this regimen regularly, but not too frequently to minimize the presence of blackheads and acne breakouts.
2. Makeup Remover: Just a drop or two of olive oil on a cotton pad is all it takes to effectively remove makeup without irritating even the most delicate skin.
3. Skin Emollient: Olive oil can be applied to the whole body. Apply it when skin is wet such as immediately after bathing as the oil helps to lock in the moisture on the skin.
4. Foot Care: Apply a liberal amount of olive oil to feet at bedtime. Cover with cotton socks and leave overnight to soften harden skin.
5. Body Bath: For a moisturizing soak, add about ¼ cup olive oil to your bathwater. You can also add several drops of lavender oil that will help you relax before going to bed. Care should be taken to prevent slipping if using this oil in the bath.
Olive oil is the fixed oil expressed from olives. Picked at their optimal stage of ripeness, the olives are crushed and carefully cold pressed to produce extra virgin olive oil. Extra virgin olive oil has the added advantage of providing strong antioxidants, like vitamin A, E and polyphenolic compounds that help repair and renew skin that has been damaged from overexposure to sun, air pollution, and other modern-day environmental hazards. These antioxidants have the natural ability to stimulate cells and return skin to a firmer, smoother, and healthier state.
Pharmacy Brand Olive Oil is available in four pack sizes: 50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml and 500 ml bottles.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes, rinse with copious amounts of water.
For external use only.